How do I file a claim?

If you have a home protection plan and need to file a claim, we make it simple (and 100% online!). 

If you already filed a claim and want to check in, just grab your claim number (from your confirmation email). Access A Current Claim >>
Prefer to send a claim by mail? Download the forms, print and mail them to Evergy Surge Damage, P.O. Box 418679, Kansas City, MO 64179-0031. Processing time will be longer.

Need to reach the Home Protection Services team or get assistance filing a claim?
Reach out at 816-472-0432 or

Hey! Please select a location to see information personalized for you.